CAREERS AT GAMALON
Our team consists mostly of physicists and advanced software developers, with a growing sales team. We hire people who are not just capable but also generous, and the company is a stimulating and positive place to work. Our cash position provides for multiple years of future operations. We are growing fast. If you are looking for career growth opportunities, there will be many as the company expands. Gamalon offers highly competitive employee benefits including generous healthcare, vacation, and parental leave. We believe that diverse teams make great teams, and we encourage people of all backgrounds to apply.
Full-Stack Software Engineer
We are looking for a highly proficient generalist full-stack software engineer to join our team.
- Become a technical leader in our growing company
- Invent, brainstorm, plan, build, and deploy new cloud-based machine learning products
- Help prototype new product features including web UI/UX
- Assist and advise the R&D team in developing high quality code and architectures
Experience, Skills, and Interests:
- Generous with others and collaborates well in a team environment
- Intellectually curious and interested in machine learning
- Experienced with Docker, Kubernetes, API gateways, and other technologies on EC2, Google, and Azure clouds
- BS, MS, or PhD in CS, Physics, or Applied Mathematics a plus
- Based in the Boston area or willing to move
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
Salary negotiable. Comprehensive healthcare (including dental and vision) and parental leave benefits.
People who enjoy joining our team are:
- Deeply interested in the fundamental architectures of cognition and statistical machine learning
- Hackers who invent, brainstorm, and build stuff that works in the real world
- PhD or Masters in Physics, Math, Applied Math, or CS
- Comfortable with complex mathematical derivations
- Proficient with Python, C++, and any other programming languages that they encounter